Things to Know:
- SplishSplash Aquatics rents the pool and restrooms only.
- Parents and sibling can sit pool side to watch lessons.
- Please braid or tie back long hair or wear a swim cap. This keeps hair out of the swimmers face as well as keeps the pool clean.
- Showering is required before entering the pool.
- Please leave promptly after your class as space in the pool is limited.
- Bring your own towels. I have extras if you forget.
- Please dry off before walking to the restrooms to change.
- NO DIVING INTO THE POOL.
Payments ~ are to be made to Peggy at the beginning of each lessons. Cash or checks payable to Peggy McKenna.
Cancellation Policy: Advanced notice for cancelling lessons is requireded (the more notice you give the more chance I have at filling the time slot). Call Peggy at 401-434-2432 or email to [email protected] If no notice is given you will be charged a $10.00 no show fee that will have to be paid at the beginning of the next lesson.
~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * TESTIMONIALS * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~ * ~~~~~
"Ms. Peggy we absolutely love you!!! I cannot even express...we are so impressed with your teaching style. In just a few sessions my son has been doing so great. My son is blessed to have an instructor like you. Thank you for accepting my son in your lessons."
~ Meera T.
"Thanks to Miss Peggy...Ava snorkeled for the first time very comfortably in Aruba."
"Ava paddle boarded for the first time in Aruba. Thanks to Miss Peggy...Ava no fear of the water."
~ Judy C.
"Years ago Peggy taught our daughter to swim. But she topped that achievement when she saved my life in a swimming incident while she was lifeguard at another facility. My wife and I recommend Peggy without reservation."
~ Richard G.