Peggy McKenna, Owner & Instructor.
- 25+ years experience as an aquatic professional.
- American Red Cross certified Water Safety/Swimming Instructor.
- American Red Cross certified Lifeguard.
- American Aerobic Association International & International Sports Medicine Association Aqua Fitness Instructor.
- Boys Scout Swimming Merit Badge Counselor.
- Age group swim coach for eight seasons.
- Age group swimmer from age 10-18 years.
- Varsity High School swimmer.
- Former certified scuba diver.
- I own a canoe & kayak, love to swim & snorkeling. Just love being around the water!
- This photo of me was taken while on vacationing snorkeling in Puerto Rico.
Lessons are conducted at the
45 Mink Street Seekonk, MA
Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn